Well, at first some of my friends told me to just skip the movie, its not worth it. AND I CAN'T BELIEVE I ACTUALLY FELL FOR IT. My mind must be too clouded at that moment. Normally i never cared about others' feedback. I'll still go ahead with my original plans. So, ended up not watching the movies. (Right now all the friends i refering to are male)
Then soon, about 1 2 weeks after the movie was on screen, i receive positive feedbacks on the movie. They actually say the movie is nice and cool. Way better than transformers 2 they said. I believe cause transformers 2 sucks big time, part 1 is sooooo much better. However, rite now these feedbacks actually came from gals. At first i was thinking gals watch action movie ah? Her feedback boleh pakai ke tak ni? Then more positive gals feedbacks reach my ear. At that moment my emotion was like:

Kinda strange though, now it's common to hear gals saying: "aiya, action movie oni mah, where got nice 1?"But the situation rite now is a bit terbalik. Where have i been for the past couple of months? Did the gender balance of this world really changed that much?
haiz.... regret also no use lah. ANYBODY!!!SOMEBODY!!!please help me get a clear copy of the movie, pleaseee!!!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment